MK vs SF - Revenge MK vs SF - Revenge

Cool

I loved the Fatality at the end. Overall it was very entertaining. Good job.

Snowy I: The Beginning Snowy I: The Beginning

Quite Entertaining

This was very nicely done. The backgrounds are what truly made the work complete. I hope you post more holiday favorites.

GangstaStalka(space) GangstaStalka(space)

Awesome

This might be one of the worse things I've ever seen but it was fuckin' hilarious.

boondock saints tribute boondock saints tribute

Amazing....

that this piece of fecies wasn't blammed. I saw Boondock Saints and I feel that you have done it a disservice. Go away forever...please.. A Perfect Circle was the only good part of the movie.

Vampyre: Renegade Vampyre: Renegade

Lacking

No storyline, music at the beginning has no rhythm. Explain the story more. Poorly done.

stealmyinternet responds:

ITS GLASSJAW IT DOESNT NEED RHYTHM ITS MAD COOL

Vampire Tales Vampire Tales

kick-ass

This was a pretty damn good animation with an impressive twist at the end. Nice job.

Green Day - Brain Stew Green Day - Brain Stew

wow

Great song, horrible interpretation. Boring, redundant, badly drawn. Add it all together and it's time to give up on animations.

Green Day - "Insomniac" Green Day - "Insomniac"

A shame

I feel sorry for this blasphemy that you have made against Green Day. But I gave you a 3 instead of a 0 simply because it's Green Day.

Green Day - Minority Green Day - Minority

Interesting

This was a decent music video. I would have liked to see the band at least once or the first half of the video being slightly relevent to the song. But overall this is nicely done.

Green Day Mini Video Green Day Mini Video

From an avid Green Day fan

Green Day is my all time favorite band and I am happy to say that they would be disgusted by this. It wasn't too bad but it was repetitive and the mouths didn't match the vocals. The one thing I did like was the way the band members were drawn. Good idea with the blue hair. Make a longer version with an actual music video, not just a live performance.